Clean surroundings can help improve morale and productivity. It’s worth the effort to maintain a clean space so you can reap these benefits. Of course, you need the right supplies to do so.
To keep your office in top shape, you need to have common office cleaning supplies on hand. Use the following checklist to stock up on these must-have office cleaning supplies:
- Baking soda: Did you know baking soda can make a great countertop and sink cleaner? If you have tough grime on these surfaces, use baking soda to scrub it away.
- Bucket: These are useful, versatile tools. They are great for cleaning, catching drips and more.
- Broom and dustpan: If your office features any non-carpeted surfaces, a broom is a must. Choose a quality broom that makes sweeping and gathering the debris into the dustpan as easy as possible.
- Cleaning cloths: Microfiber cloths are one of the best options for reusable cleaning cloths. These are great for dusting furniture, screens and other surfaces.
- Dish soap: Washing dishes might not be something that happens often, but you should have some dish soap in stock. If employees take lunch or other breaks on-site, this will be needed on occasion.
- Feather duster: For hard-to-reach spaces like corners, artwork or tall ceilings, a feather duster will help you dust, sweep away cobwebs and capture invading pests.
- Floor cleaner: As with the broom, this is one of the must-have office cleaning supplies for settings with at least one hard-surface floor.
- Furniture polish: To keep your desks, tables and other surfaces sharp, be sure to include furniture polish in your cleaning supplies closet.
- Glass/window cleaner: This common office cleaning supply is necessary to keep both interior glass doors and windows clean as well as exterior windows.
- Gloves: You can choose disposable or reusable gloves. Just be sure to have some in supply for heavy-duty cleaning jobs.
- Mop: For spot cleanings as well as regular floor cleanings, a mop is one of the must-have office cleaning supplies for any office.
- Paper products: Your office should never run the risk of a depleted toilet paper supply. Always keep plenty on hand so there is extra for every bathroom in the building. Also, stock up on facial tissues and paper towels, and distribute these throughout the office.
- Soap: Keep a generous supply of hand soap available for use in bathrooms and in the kitchen.
- Spot and stain remover: You never know what hazards your furniture and carpets may encounter. From food spills to mud, many things can create blemishes on your otherwise attractive surroundings. Keep an all-purpose stain remover handy to get rid of these spots.
- Toilet bowl cleaner: To keep your restrooms sanitary and smelling fresh, keep a supply of toilet bowl cleaner in your office at all times.
Your supply source
Wondering where to get common office cleaning supplies? Since 1988, American Sanitary Supply Co. has been serving the area with quality must-have office cleaning supplies. With a long list of products, we are your go-to source for all the supplies you need to keep your office clean and sanitary. Contact us today to learn more about our products and our special free-shipping offers.